MAKE A VOTING PLAN
It’s Election Season. With ballots already arriving in mailboxes and Early Voting kicking off in some communities, you need to know that your vote counts. Your voice matters. Make it heard!
Here are a few questions to consider as you make your plan to vote,
or text PLAN to 43464* for a step-by-step guide to making your voting plan.
If you’re on your mobile phone, click here:
- Are you registered to vote? Confirm your registration right now. If you’ve recently moved, changed your name, or lost your voter registration card, just confirm all your info is correct.
- Are there important dates and deadlines in your state? Deadlines for registering to vote, requesting your mail-in ballot, and early voting vary by state. And every state has different rules for casting your ballot. Find important voting information for your state at IWillVote.com.
- How and when will you vote? By mail or in-person? Early or on Election Day?
- If you’re voting in-person, how will you get to your polling place? Find your polling place (hint: it’s based on the address where you are registered to vote) and map out how you’ll get there. And check ahead of time to confirm what you need to bring.
- Are you bringing a friend? Voting is fun! Help your friends, family, and neighbors get registered to vote by sharing this page and bring them along with you to the polls!
Once you’ve answered these questions, you’ll have your voting plan at the ready when you cast your ballot.
Want more helpful climate and election updates?
Sign up to join the fight, and we’ll send you updates on the climate crisis, extreme weather impacting communities across the country, and the climate champions leading the charge for action >>