Thanks for letting us know!
Our commitment to you is this: we’ll make sure you have more info about the issues that mean most to you. With Election Day less than a month away, and ballots already arriving in mailboxes in some states, this can’t wait.
To get you started, here are a few things to think about when making your plan to vote:
- Are you registered to vote? Confirm your registration right now. If you’ve recently moved, changed your name, or lost your voter registration card, just confirm all your info is correct.
- Are there important dates and deadlines in your state? Deadlines for registering to vote, requesting your mail-in ballot, and early voting vary by state. And every state has different rules for casting your ballot. Find important voting information for your state at IWillVote.com.
- How and when will you vote? By mail or in-person? Early or on Election Day?
- If you’re voting in-person, how will you get to your polling place? Find your polling place (hint: it’s based on the address where you are registered to vote) and map out how you’ll get there. And check ahead of time to confirm what you need to bring.
- Are you bringing a friend? Voting is fun! Help your friends, family, and neighbors get registered to vote by sharing this page and bringing them along with you to the polls!
Team Climate Power